City Bowl & Surrounding CBD Areas
We at VERM-X offer Plumbing+ Electrical + Beetle Compliance Services in the City Bowl & Surrounding CBD.
We service all residential, commercial or industrial properties in the City Bowl & Surrounding CBD.
If you are looking for a compliance inspection and certificate in the City Bowl & Surrounding CBD or an Electrical & Plumbing compliance repairs anywhere in the City Bowl & Surrounding CBD– look no further.
Below is a list of some of our compliance services offered in the City Bowl & Surrounding CBD:
- Electrical + Plumbing & Beetle Compliance Inspections
- Electrical + Plumbing & Beetle (CoC) Clearance Certificates
- Electrical + Plumbing & Beetle related repairs
- General Fault-finding
- Distribution boards repairs/installations
- Plumbing & Electrical testing/inspections
- Repairing circuit breakers/boxes
- Plumbing and Electrical Fixture installations
- General maintenance
Example of Compliance checks:
Below is an example of some of the electrical checks we do:
- All distribution boards and sub-distribution boards found on the property
- All accessible plug socket outlets
- All accessible light switches and fittings
- All wiring is checked for safety and compatibility with the existing circuit breakers.
- Ensure all the necessary isolators have been installed to existing fixed appliances. (ie. stoves, geysers, fans etc)
- Inspect all metal parts for adequate earthing.
- Bonding HWC pipes, TV antennae and satellite dishes etc
Plumbing Compliance checks:
Below is an example of some of the plumbing checks we do
- The existing Hot Water Geyser complies with SANS 10252 and SANS 10254
- (excluding drip trays on geysers installed before 2006).
- The water pipes are properly secured as per SANS 10252:
Water meter records flow and stops when all taps are closed.
- The private isolating valve as per subsection 23(2) (a) or (b) is in place and functioning.
- Check all terminal water fittings for correct fixture and no leaks found.
- Ensure no storm water is discharged into the sewerage system.
- There is no cross connection between the potable supply and any alternate supply.
Beetle Compliance checks:
Below is an example of some of the Beetle checks we do
- All roof trusses
- Roof beams
- Fascia boards
- Window and Door frames
- All accessible and exposed timber