Cape Town Property Compliance Inspections
Are you looking for a qualified electrician or plumber to carry out a compliance inspection in the Cape Town area? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
We have a highly qualified electrician and plumber heading up our repair teams that works efficiently and quickly. We are aware that when your property has been on the market and you eventually get a buyer, you are under major time constraints to get your plumbing and electrical certificate of compliance ready for the conveyancing office. We strongly urge you to do the compliance inspections as soon as you decide to put your property on the market. This speeds up the sale transfer process quite a bit.
We offer all the compliance related services of a qualified plumber, qualified electrician and wood borer beetle inspection officer in the Cape Town areas.
Our electrician is 3-phase certified so we can inspect houses, factories, commercial buildings and industrial properties anywhere in Cape Town.
Are you looking for a compliance certificate signed off by a qualified electrician and plumber in cape town? Book here
Be careful when requesting the services of any electrician in Cape Town. There are many “electricians” operating in Cape Town. Always Insist that he provides you with his license number beforehand so that any work done on your property, the electrician can sign it off and issue you with an electrical clearance certificate. This is very important to establish before you take on an electrician for any compliance related inspections or repairs.
Below is a list of some of our compliance services offered:
- Electrical + Plumbing + Beetle Compliance Inspections
- Electrician + Plumber + Beetle (CoC) Clearance Certificates
- Electrician + Plumber + Beetle related repairs
- General compliance Fault-finding
- Distribution boards repairs/installations
- Plumbing & Electrical testing/inspections
- Repairing circuit breakers/boxes
- Plumbing and Electrical Fixture installations
- General electrical and plumbing maintenance
- Services of a fully qualified and registered Electrician in Cape Town
- Services of a fully qualified and registered Plumber in Cape town
- Services of a fully qualified fumigation and pest control officer in Cape Town
Example of Compliance checks:
Below is an example of just some of the checks the electrician will carry out:
- All distribution boards and sub-distribution boards found on the property
- All accessible plug socket outlets
- All accessible light switches and fittings
- All wiring is checked for safety and compatibility with the existing circuit breakers.
- Ensure all the necessary isolators have been installed to existing fixed appliances. (ie. stoves, geysers, fans etc)
- Inspect all metal parts for adequate earthing.
- Bonding HWC pipes, TV antennae and satellite dishes etc
Plumbing Compliance checks:
Below is an example of some of the plumbing checks we do
- The existing Hot Water Geyser complies with SANS 10252 and SANS 10254
- (excluding drip trays on geysers installed before 2006).
- The water pipes are properly secured as per SANS 10252:
Water meter records flow and stops when all taps are closed.
- The private isolating valve as per subsection 23(2) (a) or (b) is in place and functioning.
- Check all terminal water fittings for correct fixture and no leaks found.
- Ensure no storm water is discharged into the sewerage system.
- There is no cross connection between the potable supply and any alternate supply.
Beetle Compliance checks:
Below is an example of some of the Beetle checks we do
- All roof trusses
- Roof beams
- Fascia boards
- Window and Door frames
- All accessible and exposed timber